Books By Jo Cattell

Books By Jo Cattell

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

It's a new with new begings and neew possablities. This will be the start of my blog with updates on my writing, publishing, and idea process. This will be my year in review for the world to see and follow along with my life as a amature writer and mom. I may also post some reviews of books that my dear friends have asked me to do for them.

Along the way you will get to sample some of my writing, meet my crazy family and friends and get to know me, as a writer and where some of my crazy ideas come from. 

So lets start with where I'm at in the writing process.  I have just finished my first book entitled "Summer Rain" and I am now doing the work to try to get it published.  I have had a few people test read for me and loved it.  A description of it will be posted on here soon along with a sneak peek of the story.  Now I am working on two books that will go along with "Summer Rain" one is a prequel and the other is a sequel to it.  Both are untitled but well see as the year goes what happens. 

So thats it for now, hope you enjoy and I look forward in hearing from you!

Cheers 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment