Books By Jo Cattell

Books By Jo Cattell

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Se7en Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

So I got challenged to the Se7en Challenge and actually I was hoping someone would do it.  I love these things! 

So here is the deal. Go to page 7 or 77 of your manuscript. Go to the 7th line down then copy and paste the next 7 lines into your blog. Then tag 7 other people and ask them to do the same.

So I went to page 7 and the down 7 lines in Summer Rain and we are at the part where the girls are checking out the new boy at school.  All I can say is, poor Nick.

  “With looks like that, I doubt very much he is pure.  Stop feeling sorry for him, and don’t say you aren’t, I know you St Chloe, protector of small children and new students; you think he can’t handle us.  I have a feeling he is going to do just fine.  Bring him to our table for lunch, and let’s get to know him.” Tiffany commanded using her voice of authority.  The leering glance of Sister George brought them all to attention and they returned to the quiet that was expected of them.
     He had no clued what he was in for at this school, especially with Tiffany or Tabitha, Chloe thought as she watched him now.  He wasn’t bad looking.  He had kind of a baby face, and eye lashes that even Tiffany would kill for. 

 Okay so here are my 7 victims, I mean friends, lol
 @Luceduceswing, @dxluc,@KarenBridget777, @Literarygrrrl, @BlackhrtPoetess, @Annie_Acorn, @JillMarieinFL

No comments:

Post a Comment