Books By Jo Cattell

Books By Jo Cattell

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Post "If There Never Is A Tomorrow" "I'm infatuated with you"



I let out a sigh, and thought about it. Was I really ready to explain what I had been through with John? “There really isn't much to tell. Did your parents ever have the sex talk with you?”

He laughed. “No, I learned about sex on the internet like most kids. You would be surprised what they have on the video site.”

Rolling my eyes, I smirked. “That's were you learned that move. Impressive.”

He laughed at that. “Thought you'd like that, maybe later I'll show you more. Kidding aside, yeah, my mom tried to and lets just say, that my mother had a really hard time explaining it to me.”

My mom sat me down and talked to me. She gave me the speech about how you should wait until the time is right. To save myself for someone I loved, someone special. John, made me think I was special to him. Once I saw through all his lies, I realized how much of a mistake I made. Guys will say what you want to hear to get what they want. Except you. You have always been honest with me, at least I think. And if you haven't don't tell me.” I said softly.

Hmm, So does that mean you love me?” He asked point blank.

How to answer? Did I love him? Those were strong words, and as much as I may think that I might, I couldn't say them to him yet. “I'm...infatuated with you.” I giggled again.

He rolled his eyes this time, and smirked at me. “Well, then I guess I'm infatuated with you too. I care about you a lot Annie. I'm glad I meet you. You have given me so much in the short time we have been together. Just don't ever change.


photo credit: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/434pics/3751354690/">kainr</a> via <a href="http://photopin.com">photopin</a> <a href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/">cc</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment