Books By Jo Cattell

Books By Jo Cattell

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday "If There Never Is A Tomorrow"




We went down by the lake and I turned him around so that his back was towards the water. I know they were all watching us. I could even feel Stacy’s icy stare on the back of my neck wondering what I could possibly want to talk to him about. “You know you’re my friend right?” I started hoping he would appreciated what I was about to do.
He looked at me confused. “I pretty much shook them up. But I didn’t know what else to say when she asked.”
Do you trust me?” I questioned.
Should I be scared?”
I didn’t even answer, I just pushed him as hard as I could back into the water and stood back waiting for him to surface.
What the hell, Annie” He yelled at me.
I just snickered. “There, I’m treating you like one of us.” Everyone was behind me now as I smiled at him and winked. My big mistake, walking away, because he had gotten out of the water so fast, I didn’t know I hit the water until I came up for air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment