Books By Jo Cattell

Books By Jo Cattell

Monday, February 13, 2012

Publishing News

Update time…….
So I have been very busy lately working out the last of the kinks to “Summer Rain” and I’m very happy to say that……I have a publisher.  I’m going to go the route of self-publishing threw a company that I feel very good about.  Now comes the fun part, so to speak.  I’m doing last minute changes, (test readers and friends that have read it done kill me) and edits so that it is just right.  I am hoping that it will be available in paperback and e-edition by September.  I’m really excited about this part of my life, because this has been something I never thought I was good enough to do.  This story just poured out of me at a time I was at one of my lowest points.  You’ll see why when you read the dedication. Honestly, the only dream I really have about this whole thing is being able to sign a book and maybe a few fan letters.  The funny thing is my family and some of my friends keep talking about it being turned into a movie for Lifetime, yeah that would be great, but I’m not going to hold my breath.  I think every author wants a book like that.  Does Summer Rain have that potential for that, who knows.  I just want to put it out there and share a story that came from my heart. 
I will say, for me, this book is away for my niece to live on even though she never had the chance.  In Chloe, I see my sweet little Chloe girl not in the life she had, but in a world I created for her.  I guess in a way you can say she has been my MUSE in this book and when it is finally done and I see it in paperback, I can finally let her go and see her little angel fly free and have the closer I need. 
So here we go on the roller coaster ride….kept checking back to see how things are going.
Peace, Love, & Hope~JC
                                                                  Sweet Angel Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment