Books By Jo Cattell

Books By Jo Cattell

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday "Summer Rain"




“Just follow me and let me do most of the talking.” She pushed the button that opened the door to the children’s ward. She noticed the grin on his face as he stared at her. “Okay, what?”

“You look like the Blue Fairy.” A very sexy Blue Fairy, one that he wouldn’t mind coming to visit him at night. He had to stop himself from thinking of her that way. She was just a friend.

“And you look like Pinocchio.  That’s the point. I volunteer here once a week and this is how I dress. The kids love it. Now, if you behave yourself, maybe I will turn you into a real boy.” She was tired of his jokes and just wanted to visit the kids and then Millie. She hoped that what she had just said put him in his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment