Books By Jo Cattell

Books By Jo Cattell

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday "Summer Rain"




Climbing in to bed next to her, he looked into her eyes.  “Are you sure?” He softly kissed her. 
Chloe took her purity ring off her pinky, and taking his hand, placed it in his palm and closed his fingers around it. “I’m giving myself to you, my love.  I have never wanted anything more.”

“Give me your hand.” He said softly and reached for her left hand.  He took off the ring he had given her earlier and in its place, he slipped his ring on her finger.  “Someday I’m going to marry you and this will be real.  But for tonight, pretend it’s real.  That you’re my bride and this is our wedding night.” He requested as he put the promise ring on top of his so it wouldn’t slip off.  Chloe put her hand to his face and kissed his as her reply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment