Books By Jo Cattell

Books By Jo Cattell

Monday, March 3, 2014

And Then There Were Four


     It's been a while since I updated. I have been hard at work putting together the next book in the Fallen Angels Series. And just this past weekend, Angels No More was published. So much went into not only this book but also the creating of the covers. As may noticed, the covers to the series changed. That was due in part by my wonderful editor who wanted to "Freshening Them Up" so to speak. 
     Now, I had already been looking for models for the third cover and it just all fell into place. there were some bumps along the way, but in the end, I am so happy with the results. We even managed to use some of the pictures to do a trailer for the series. 


     I also meet some amazing people while doing the shoots and in the coming weeks will introduce you to them and who they played.  So much is coming up in the next few month. I'll be sure to keep you posted. 

Peace, Love, and Happiness
~JC 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment